Friday, April 25, 2008

I wanna be a "ROCK STAR"

I have to keep watch around here, it seems like everytime I take a nap they are poking me or sticking tubes or lines or something in here. It seems like everyone wants to see or hold me. In due time they will all get their chance. For now, we ask for close relatives and friends only. The only problem is my room only holds 5 to 6 people and Mom and Dad take up two spaces. So please be sure to check with Mom, Dad, or Grandparents before coming up Saturday or Sunday, because we are booking up fast. Unfortunately, no little visitors for a while, because my lung problem makes me very suceptible to infection which could be a very big problem for me.
Here I am all snuggled up in a blanket one of the nurses Mom makes for all the patients on this floor. Dr. Gandhi says I have three things to take care of before I am able to come home. 1. I have to get off my oxygen. 2. I need the chest tube out so the drainage needs to get clear or stop all together. 3. I need to keep on eating.
P.S. Still no word from Fisher's family. I am going to send Dad out to see if he can find them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good all snuggled in the blankets. You need to ask mom and dad if it is ok for me to come visit Sunday. If not, I completely understand, there are lots of people wanting to see you. Take care and get your 3 needed items to go home taken care of so you can go home soon. Love ya lots

Kim and Kyle

Anonymous said...

Well, Little Maddox, Uncle Matt and I are planning on coming up. Can we book a time on Saturday??? We plan on leaving early on Saturday, so we can get there and can get back home early. If there is a problem, have mommy or daddy call me! If not, I will see you soon. Keep getting stronger and you will be out before long. We love you very much!

Love, Aunt Lori, Uncle Matt, Brenna and Gavin

Anonymous said...

Madox,
I hope you get all 3 of your items done so you can come home. I can't wait to see you. We are coming down Sunday to see you and your new room. We all went fishing this evening before the storm.

Love,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

Whoa Madox, it sounds like you have had quite a day. I sure hope your formula doesnt taste too bad. You are such a fighter, I know you can pass Dr. Gandhi's 3 tests. Have a great weekend with all your family and friends. I hope you can get some great hugs and kisses. I hope Mom and Dad can get some rest this weekend and recharge their batteries with all your visitors. We're getting ready for John's first birthday party on Sunday. All our love, Amy,
Morrie, and boys

Anonymous said...

hi Madox. what's going on man. come home DUDE.

Maggie Sorenson

Anonymous said...

Madox, we have been thinking about you and Mom and Dad and praying that everything is going as well as can be. You are such a handsome little guy!! We know the nurses and doctors are taking great care of you, but we can't wait for you to come home for good. Brenna and Gavin will be staying with us while Aunt Lori and Uncle Matt go down to see you tomorrow. Until later, take good care of yourself and don't give Mommy and Daddy too many scares, OK??

Love and lots of prayers,
Brenna and Gavin's PaPa and MawMaw

Anonymous said...

Madox,
You look so adorable! We'd love to come and see all of you, but we know that you'll have lots of visitors this weekend. We'll be praying for you, and Fisher's family, too, and we'll be looking forward to seeing you at home soon. We'll be checking in on you! Sleep tight tonight. :)

Kurt and Jen,
You two are awesome, it's no wonder that Madox is such a strong and brave little guy. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Love ya, Uncle Jimmy, Penny, Colton, Bryan and Dalton