Saturday, April 19, 2008

Having a Good Weekend!

This weekend has been great for mom and me both, Dad has several picture of me hooked up to my ventilator, IV lines in both wrist, central veinous ports in both legs, a foley catheter (the tube anyway), and all the monitor sensors. I look like bionic baby. We will try and keep those off the blog so my sister's friends and other young ones won't be scared. But as this pic shows I am off my vent both leg ports have been removed the foley is gone, and only one IV access remains in addition to my monitor sensors. Mom can now hold me and even feed me, and both Kaden and Cydne are here this weekend. Be sure to tell mom how great she looks.

4 comments:

Lori Sorenson said...

Welcome Baby Madox. We're rooting for you and waiting for your return to Sherman to shower you with love and attention.

Maggie is looking forward to meet the newest Ratliff and probably already thinking of ways for her and Cydne to tease you as you get older.

We'll be with you and your family on Monday in our thoughts and prayers.

The Sorensons

Anonymous said...

Madox,
You and your entire family are in our prayers. Uncle Ken is there with you and we wish we could be too!! You be a good listener and do just what the doctors tell you and they will do the rest. Take care of yourself and your Mom and Dad too! (Your Mom does look great by the way!) We love you and will see you very soon! Aunt Jennifer and Cousin Madie
P.S. No more helicopter rides, OK?

Anonymous said...

Hey Madox, you are so precious! We are thinking of you and your family. As you probably know, you have a GREAT mom, dad, big sis and big bro. We cant wait until you come home. Good luck tomorrow. I know you wont need it, I am sure you are quite a champ. :)
Frank and Linsay

Anonymous said...

Jen - you look great! That little guy is sooo cute, I think he looks like Kaden. We sure have been thinking about everyone constantly and have been giving status reports to so many people. Unfortunately, I am not sure how good I am doing with the medical details... but I try. :) Let us know if you need anything else, we will help in any way we can!

Good luck tomorrow, we will be praying for you guys. Madox sure looks great and healthy to fight this battle. I love seeing the pictures and reading the posts. Keep us updated tomorrow.

Jen Finley